About me

Hello there!
Welcome to my blog. In this post I want to talk about myself a little bit and also about what is going to be in my blog.If you want to know more...keep reading!

My name is Daphney, I am an high school student and I am 16 years old. I was born in Trois-Rivières, Québec and I still live here. Maybe one day I would want to live somewhere else in the world because snow is not really my thing and we have a lot here. I think my favorite thing to do in life instead of eating is probably travelling. I love to visit places, to discover new cities, new people and to learn more about the world. Travelling, to me, is a way to be and feel free!

This blog is a shcool project for my English class, so I will not be posting here that often, but still. In this blog I really  want to talk about the trips that I did in the past and also where I want to go next and why. I want to talk about things that happend to me while I was travelling. I also want to share my passion explain why it is a passion for me. I want to talk about lifestyle and my opinions on differents subjects. This blog is going to be a little bit of everything I like.   

Comments

  1. You must have been discouraged to see the snow this morning. I hope you will post often even if this blog is only a school project - don’t let your followers down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a little bit sad but I listened to Michael Buble's Christmas songs and after that everything was fine !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts