New York


Hello there!

 So , for my first post, I really wanted to talk about something I am passionate about and something important for me. Travelling is one of the thing I like to do most in life. So, I had the idea to talk about my favorite place to go, New York. I went to New York the first time with my family during Christmas time. I remember being so excited about this trip, I wanted to see everything and do everything. I even remember how I felt when I got out of the bus. I felt so alive in that place, so many people were walking in different directions and everything was going so fast. Everything was so much bigger then what I imagined.


I fell in love with that city for many reasons, and one of them is the people there. There is so much people in that city that it is almost impossible to see the same person two times during a day. But everyone is so nice and so different. I love that there are so many different type of people and that every person has his place. I also love that nobody judges you for what you look like or what you do, maybe it is just because people don't have time to judge but I like to think that it's because of their values.



Let's talk about my favorite places in New York. First thing I love to do there, is to walk in Central Park. It is a beautiful park and I love how you can see the buildings through the trees. Also,  an other place I love is Bryant Park, it's a smaller park but there is always a lot of things to do. You can play ping pong during summer time and during Christmas time, there are little shops everywhere in the park and also a big ice rink. It's also a good place to eat because there is a lot of little restaurant around the park. Last but not least, another great thing about New York is the food. You can find such good food in random places. I had pizza, in a weird looking restaurant, in Soho, but it was amazing!


These are all the reasons why I love this city so much. I can't wait for my next trip there! And you, what is your favorite place in the world?

Comments

  1. Great text....can't wait to read more. Maybe i will learn something else about you that i don't already know. Lol....Daddy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to discover new places there each year with the school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is amazing my dear! I love reading about travelling experiences and it is beautiful to see how you love this city, can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts