Fairfield

Hello there,

In my last blog post I talked a lot about New York and how much I love this city.  We all know how big this city is but I also do really like to travel in smaller places. I though I would talk  about a place I love to go, but it's not a really popular destination.

Like I said I really like the city but I do love the sea, the ocean and the beach. One of my favorite beach is in Fairfield, Connecticut. It's a really small  beach and not a lot of people  knows about this place. It's probably not the best beach to swim but I think the view and the Sunsets are amazing there. It's just a peaceful place where I love to walk and watch the view. I love Fairfield  in general, I feel like it's the best place to live. Fairefield is a really small city but there is everything you need around it. I also love the vibe there, it always feel homie and cozy.  I also  love that you have the beach really close and New York is one hour away from Fairfield. There is also a train station wich I love.  It's so much easier to take the train and it's better for the enviromment!  I love that in this place you have every seasons like here in Québec.  I know in my last post I said I did not like snow really much BUT  I do belive it's enssential for Christmas time. In Fairefield there is snow but it do not stay as long as in Québec. I would see myself  live there later, it's perfect if you want to have kids because there are really good schools in the neighbourhood. That is why I think Fairefield is the perfect place to live!


And you if you could live anywhere,  where would it be ?


Comments

Popular Posts